Cerberus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerberus

Lineage II Clan on Franz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellone
Admin
Ellone

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules   Clan Rules Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Welcome all to our clan rules, read it carefully plz.

We are a legit and non-hardcore clan. What we want is to have a nice playing time together. Our goal is to make our members grow, have lot of parties with eachother, hope to do sieges in a later stadium, maybe having war someday, PvP with eachother or other clans and help eachother out when needed.

1. Playing
I ask of all of my members to be able to log in 4 times a week, for atleast 3 hours. This is because of clan activity and growth. In order to reach something we need active members. If you can't login for sometime, I ask you to send me a mail ingame or post a post in the inactivity section. If a member in clan isn't online for 2 weeks and this member didn't let anyone know about this, this member will be kicked from clan due inactivity. This means a clean up will be held every 2 weeks.

2. Botting
Botting is not allowed in any form. This means you don't bot yourself, but also you don't run a program on your box buffer for example and you don't run a program on your alt character. People that have botted in the past are not allowed to our clan. When you get caught botting in what form ever, you will get kicked without any excuse. If you see a member botting, film it and post it on the forum.

3. Scamming
Scamming is forbidden. If you do scam you will get 3 warnings, if you still scam you will get kicked from clan. If you see a member scamming, make a screenshot and send it to me in private via the forum or msn.

4. Alt Characters
If you have alt characters, they aren't allowed in main clan. Alt characters are allowed in academy to gain reputation points. Reputation points are important for clan lv and clan skills etc. The rule for lvling alts in the academy is, you need to make your alt lv 40 in 1 month, if you can't do that, this means it's better not to lv an alt. If you have alt characters I ask you to focus mostly on your main character. This is important in a later stadium exspecially if we want to siege fortresses and do PvP.

5. Main Characters
We have to see your main character grow. If you have a problem or a hard time to gain exp, just tell me or an officer about that. We will try to fix this problem. If you want to reroll because you aren't happy with your main character, you are free to do so.

6. Boxed buffers/healers
To get a party for everyone, I ask you to never choose a boxed buffer/healer above a real buffer/healer. Buffers and healers are hard to exp and they need our help to grow in lv.

7. Trouble in paradise
If you have any problems in clan or with a certain person, just come to me and we are going to fix that. I ask you to never leave clan if a problem is there, always first talk to me about it.

8. Important social reminder
Try to answer questions of clan/allymembers. If a member for example asks for a party, just reply to him/her, for example "Yeah hold on you get an invite in a sec" or "No sorry we are full, I will pm you when there will be a spot for you" or "Sorry I have to do something first before I can party". Those little answers on questions make community to function well.

Whenever your question isn't answered, it can be, because members are afk or members turned clan/ally chat off in party chat. Don't be afraid to pm a member and ask him/her the question. If he/she doesn't answer just try to pm later or ask someone else who might know an answer. Also don't be afraid to pm someone for party, whenever you are looking for a party.

9. Clanwarehouse
Don't put anything in the clanwarehouse. We will have donation days, where you can give stuff. For that stuff you will get points, which allowes you to craft items you need.

10. Parties, RB & full drops
When we do clan parties and we get a full drop, we split the money by the people that participate in this party, the same goes for Epaulettes from fortress sieges. When we do a raid and items drop from the raidboss, those items go to the clanwarehouse.
Back to top Go down
https://cerberus.darkbb.com

Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerberus :: Public Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: