Cerberus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerberus

Lineage II Clan on Franz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CatastropheBD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-12

CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application Empty
PostSubject: CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application   CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:58 pm

Reallife name: Chris
Where are you from?:Chicago, IL
Character name: CatastropheBD
Class: Bladedancer
Lv:50
Have you been in a clan before? Which was/were that/those?:NF
Is this your main character?:yes, i have a 82TH on sayha but i dont play it anymore.
Do you have alt characters?: no
Do you have alt characters in a clan? Which clan you are in than?:no.
What do you think about botting?:never botted and never will i think it ruins the game play to be honest.
What do you think about ebaying?:never ebayed once again makes the game way too easy and no fun.
What do you think about scamming?: havent ever scammed never will its just a game no need to scam someone out of gear/weapons/pots/etc wutever it may be..no point in scamming
What time do you play usually?:usually all day every day .: ) no work atm so i have the time....when im not on its cuz im spending time with my g/f other than that im lvling. Wink
Anything else to say?:just want to say i talked to herne about joining the other night and he seemed to be a straight forward guy, and had a very long conversation with Ellone today she sounds like a very nice person and i would love to get to know you guys more...hope to see u all in game soon....*i also thought you should know i posted an app in ReVenGe clan aswell, i dont know politcs on this server, but i mine aswell let you know whats goin on with me...once again thanks for the opportunity and hope to see u all ingame..take care.
Back to top Go down
Genosha

Genosha

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-06-12

CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application   CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm

I know you got/had a NF tag but seen alot of Hero shouts and regular shouts from you LFP.
Back to top Go down
http://genosha.inu-yasha.nl

CatastropheBD-50 Bladedance Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerberus :: Public Discussion :: Cerberus Recruitment-
Jump to: