Cerberus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerberus

Lineage II Clan on Franz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthless

Worthless

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Worthless Empty
PostSubject: Worthless   Worthless Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Do you agree with the clan rules?: Since I applyed to your clan, I think yes. Of course I do! lol!

Reallife name: Darius
Where are you from?: Romania, Timisoara
Character name: Worthless
Class: Sagittarius
Lv: 76
Have you been in a clan before? Which was/were that/those?: adrenaLine and then Unity
Is this your main character?: Sure thing!
Do you have alt characters?: Yes: Marte, my crafter lv49, Pitic, my spoiler lv 62 (but I don't play her at all, btw she is stripped), and Booster, my Prophet lv 73 (but is not like an alt since when I log Worthless I log him too)
Do you have alt characters in a clan? Which clan you are in than?: Nope
What do you think about botting?: Only good for CRP, for the rest is crap, since u can't find too many non boting players all the time, and I do not tolerate afkers in my party.
What do you think about ebaying?: Yes, I buy adena, I know is stupid, but I really am not good at making money at all, and I have played for more then one year. Also I can't keep my PC on non stop. When I on it I'm mostly on Worthless.
What do you think about scamming?: I'll die If I'll got scammed Crying or Very sad
What time do you play usually?: Well I work in diffrent shifts, so I play at different hours. If I work in the afternoon shift I play a bit in the nite and some more in the morning, and if I work in the morning shift, I play in the afternoon all day long mostly.
Anything else to say?: We need to make clan lv 6, and I really hope to get my quality time in you clan Smile. That would be all.
Back to top Go down

Worthless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cerberus :: Public Discussion :: Cerberus Recruitment-
Jump to: